1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

small business dept wanting help with edexcel gcse controlled assessment!

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by cb700, Jan 27, 2011.

1. cb700

cb700 New commenter

<font size="2">Hi as a small business department we only have one GCSE group. I have finished the controlled assessment and wondered if someone would be able to have a look at what I have done with the students and see if they think it correct. If I scanned a project in see if they agree with my marking! I know it is a lot to ask but really worried I have gone in the wrong direction with the coursework tasks and don&rsquo;t want to let the students down. </font><font size="2">Any help advice would be appreciated! </font><font size="2">I would be able to swap lesson materials !!! </font><font size="2">Thanks! </font>

2. cb700

cb700 New commenter

<font size="2">Hi as a small business department we only have one GCSE group. I have finished the controlled assessment and wondered if someone would be able to have a look at what I have done with the students and see if they think it correct. If I scanned a project in see if they agree with my marking! I know it is a lot to ask but really worried I have gone in the wrong direction with the coursework tasks and don&rsquo;t want to let the students down. </font><font size="2">Any help advice would be appreciated! </font><font size="2">I would be able to swap lesson materials !!! </font><font size="2">Thanks! </font>

3. glynmanton

glynmanton New commenter

Happy to have a look - email to me at glynmanton@ntlworld.com

4. Hi,
    My email is whcssasgar@rgfl.org ill have a peep