1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SLT Pay

Discussion in 'Pay and conditions' started by madkate, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Hi just wondering if anyone knows if I am on the right pay. I am In SLT, and take the role as Key Stage 1 Manager, ICT coordinator, PSHE/SEAL and Healthy Schools and I am the CLLD Lead. I have just gone onto UPS1 and have the lowest TLR2 of 2.5k. When should I be on the leadership pay scale? Any advice would be great.

Thanks

2. Hi just wondering if anyone knows if I am on the right pay. I am In SLT, and take the role as Key Stage 1 Manager, ICT coordinator, PSHE/SEAL and Healthy Schools and I am the CLLD Lead. I have just gone onto UPS1 and have the lowest TLR2 of 2.5k. When should I be on the leadership pay scale? Any advice would be great.

Thanks

3. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

It's not automatic progression, if that's what you're thinking. Any responsibility allowance - whether it's a TLR or a leadership post - is determined by the governors when they determine the whole school structure.

If you want a leadership scale post, you'd better look in the TES ads and apply for one.