1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Slimming World for TESers :-)

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Hellvixen, Jul 28, 2005.

1. JoJo37

JoJo37 New commenter

Thanks daffodilval.

2. So a day in the life of might be....?
    cereal/fruit/yoghurt
    jacket spud and filling
    chillie and rice
    plenty of fruit

3. Yep. and apart from weighing Your cereal and measuring the milk, the rest is unlimitied quantites with a few small reats if you wanted to.
    Today mine was:
    cereal with fruit.
    savoury rice
    yougurt
    chicken curry with rice,
    a pkt of Quavours and a Blue Ribband choc bar
    As much fruit as i want..

4. I have never weighed anything on SW! I choose the lazy persons method of just looking and judging it :)

5. Lol. I used to do that and found out i was miles out with my guestimating..

6. JoJo37

JoJo37 New commenter

Hi daffodilval, have you got the recipes for these please?

7. You can get loads of good ideas for menus from a slimming world group on face book. It's really supportive and people always post pics and recipes of what they've made.

8. Plus there are loads and loads to be found on the website.

9. JoJo37

JoJo37 New commenter

How do you join this facebook group?

10. jojo, i have sent you a message .

11. Just type slimming world into facebook search and you'll get about three or four choices come up. You want the one which has lots of discussions on it (think there's only one like this) and off you go!

12. JoJo37

JoJo37 New commenter

Thank you everyone for your help.

13. impis

impis New commenter

Greetings from Gibratar. [my current location, on holiday]
    Just to confirm - yes, we can still eat home made egg and chips.
    I reached my Club10 target 2 days before coming here, on Monday. 22.5 lbs lost since 16th January - mostly using the EE plan.
    We're bed and breakfasting here, so I'm hoping for the best - and am also being a bit careful about what i'm eating at other times too. I brought loads of alpen bars with me - some healthy extras to nibble on when I need to.
    I'm also walking [alot]. Yesterday, walked most of the day, yet only just over 5000 steps, according to my pedometer. How on earth do people find the time to do over 10,000 steps??
    Fingers crossed I'll not put on any weight over this holiday. [that will be a first!!]

14. I wouldn't trust most pedometers. We did a 12 mile walk at the weekend and the naff pedometer we took with us said it was just short of 4 miles...

15. Mmmm, egg, chips, mushy peas, bread and butter for tea...love this plan soo much x

16. impis

impis New commenter

I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed the butter! LOL! And don't forget the bread has to be wholemeal, the chips baked, not fried, the egg poached, and the peas - well, don't all anything to them to make them tastier, except vinegar!

17. Bread and butter?!?!

18. Haha, not to worry, I syn'd the bread and low fat spread, a grand total of 3 syns, leaving me still plenty to 'spend' on tonights gin and tonics (low cal tonic of couse)

19. What magic bread did you eat for only 3 syns with low fat spread?!

20. The bread was WW wholemeal, 400g bread and the spread was flora light..
    Just finished home-made burgers,(2) filled with parmasan cheese...am now well and truly stuffed....lol