I have been signed off work for a week due to NOT being immune to slap cheek and having an outbreak in school (at least 8 cases in the last two weeks). I am in work tomorrow (Monday 21st March) BUT found out that on Friday there was another case of a girl (not in my class) and a teaching assistant! Although I know I can't stay off school until the birth however am terrified about putting myself in an at risk place. I would rather wait until there is a rash free week. I am 22 weeks pregnant and 18/19 when the first case was diagnosed. Anyone been through this before?