1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Skydiving eek!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Myrrhine, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Wow! Mount Doom sounds like a great place to skydive! I have to settle for the delights of Cambridegeshire, although I'm not sure how much time I'll spend enjoying the scenery!
    I quite like that feeling where you lose your tummy so it might not be so bad after all.
    Did you get a video of your jump? It would cost me an extra £80 and i'm not sure it's worth it.

2. Get the video.

3. not in a million years would i do this
    but my mum did her first sky dive at 67
    i am sooo proud of that woman!!!!!

4. Yes I got the DVD- I knew it would probably be a once in a lifetime thing to do so I jumped from as high as I could, and got photos/DVD- it really is hilarious- my lips and cheeks are all over the place thanks to the Gforce! haha. I watch it every now and then and STILL get goosebumps, smile from ear to ear and a sense of "if I could do that,I can do anything"- definitely worth getting!! :)

5. slippeddisc

slippeddisc New commenter

I loved it. Every second.

Well every second after I had jumped out anyway as I was very nervous on the ride up there!

6. colpee

colpee Star commenter

I used to work in aviation. A generally well regarded rule was that one didn't jump out of a seviceable aircraft.

7. redz

redz New commenter

Loved it, absolutely loved it would do it again and again if I could. We organised small group to do it for charity but in the end there were just the two of us . Get the DVD it will make you laugh and you will see reactions etc. So jealous now

8. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

I first read the title of this thread as skydiving elk and was looking forward to the video clip
    sigh

9. colpee

colpee Star commenter

Seems an appropriate interest considering your user name.

10. I would definitely pay more to see a skydiving elk! I'm a little disappointed myself now!
    Oh well, this time tomorrow I'll have jumped. I will get the video now, you've all talked me into it!

11. haha- told you so!! :) xx

12. I am seriously impressed.
    Couldn't even think of it.