1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sky 1 Series: 2 'Touch'...where has it gone??

Discussion in 'Personal' started by mushroomz, May 7, 2012.

1. mushroomz

mushroomz New commenter

Has anyone been watching this wonderful series on a Tuesday night, with Kiefer Sutherland? Anyway, I had it on 'series link' on my Sky+, but it doesn't seem to be on any more, after only 7 out of 13 episodes! Maybe it's on at a different time, but I can't seem to find it anywhere!!! :(

Does anyone know if it's been taken off, and if so, why? It was sooooo good!

2. mushroomz

mushroomz New commenter

Has anyone been watching this wonderful series on a Tuesday night, with Kiefer Sutherland? Anyway, I had it on 'series link' on my Sky+, but it doesn't seem to be on any more, after only 7 out of 13 episodes! Maybe it's on at a different time, but I can't seem to find it anywhere!!! :(

Does anyone know if it's been taken off, and if so, why? It was sooooo good!

3. It's on a break for a couple of weeks to coincide with it's break in America.

4. mushroomz

mushroomz New commenter

Oh, I see, but shouldn't the series link still be there and I wonder why there was no announcement at the end of last week's episode?

Poor customer services, Sky 1!!

5. catmother

catmother Star commenter

Not a fan of Sky but to be honest all tv channels do the same thing. They all follow American bizarre schedules and series are shown with ridiculous breaks between a few episodes and no explanation is given as why. To try to keep up when things are on is a full time job!

6. mushroomz

mushroomz New commenter

It's a shame when you look forward to a prpggy all week and then it's not even on!

7. mushroomz

mushroomz New commenter

....And I am wondering why programmes need a break at all?

8. They did say at the end of the episode. They did the same with criminal minds.
    No idea why though.

9. catmother

catmother Star commenter

I think it's a stupid American thing! Something to do with ratings and their various sporting events. It never used to be a problem when our tv channels bought series once they had been shown in the USA but nowadays we are only one or two episodes behind and as a result we have the stupid breaks too.

10. mushroomz

mushroomz New commenter

It really annoys me the way we have to do the American thing all the time!

11. mushroomz

mushroomz New commenter

I mustn't have heard it - probably something to do with the fact I watched it on Sky 1 player and not my TV, as my Sky box decided to crash in the middle of the episode - typical...

12. mushroomz

mushroomz New commenter

But at least it's still on YEY!