1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

skills tests.. who has access to information about when and where our tests are.

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by MizUnderstood, Nov 1, 2011.

1. MizUnderstood

MizUnderstood New commenter

Do you not have the letters that they print out at the test centre when you pass?
    Although they do say they aren't certificates of 'proof' for now I'm sure it would suffice!

2. Your training provider has access to your pass record, but I don't think they will know about your exact marks, any special considerations (e.g. EAL) etc. I'm not sure they can find out about the dates and venues.

3. I've also been told that schools we apply to won't know how many times we've taken the test, just that we have passed :)

4. MizUnderstood

MizUnderstood New commenter

I passed all of mine first time (she says polishing her halo! [​IMG]). LOL!
    Nah, joking aside, don't worry about them, I found the real ones were easier than the online ones, it's all very basic skills that if as graduates we can't do then it's a bit of a worry! [​IMG]

5. Yeah, I've only looked at the literacy ones, as that is my first test, but it seems straightforward enough (even if it has made me realise how much I rely on word's autocorrect function *hangs head in shame*) :D

6. Huh?

7. Thanks guys I passed all 3. However I have decided to leave the course, due to a family illness. Good luck with your future careers.