1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Skills Test Result Mark

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by nataliee27, Jan 24, 2017.

1. nataliee27

nataliee27 New commenter

Hello,

I apologise as this has been asked before but quite a few years ago now and I wanted to know whether anyone is aware of any changes.

I passed my literacy skills test yesterday and got given the piece of paper to show this but there is no score on there and it simply states 'pass'. It says the result will also be updated on my online account within 48 hours but that too just shows 'pass'. I wonder whether there is any way to get my actual percentage mark - or marks for the questions to see how I got on? It does say on the department for education website that the course providers are able to access this information to see how we did - so why cant I!?

Very frustrating when you obviously put lots of practice into these tests - great to know I've passed- but I want to be able to see where I did well specifically.

Thank you!! :)

2. simonCOAL

simonCOAL Occasional commenter

I'm pretty sure it's only pass/fail. No formative comments.

Congratulations, though!

3. laggmt

laggmt New commenter

Congrats. Did you manage to see your score ? I am just wondering the same.