1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Skills ladders....again!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by llov1_04, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Hi there, just wondered if anyone would be kind enough to send me a copy of the skills ladders for each subject, so I can finally get to grips with planning my creative topics. I have seen Chris Quigley, but wondered what other skills ladders are available.

If anyone could email them I would be EXTREMELY grateful!

Many thanks

victoria.lloyd@hotmail.co.uk

2. I've e-mailed them to you. I hope they are what you are looking for. You might need to check your spam box as my e-mail address is sometimes spammed.
    Tes - skills ladders is in the subject box

3. I've not heard of these! Could I be really cheeky and ask for a copy?? We have been asked to try and be more skills based in our planning and this sounds as if if could be helpful.
    Thanks in advance.

4. Drop me your e-mail address and I'll gladly forward them

5. We're going down this route aswell particularly as we think the big O are coming in next year. Any chance of a copy? Be ever so grateful.

seetalg@hotmail.com

6. Any chance I can have a copy too?
    magicstar29@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks

7. would I be able to be cheeky also? Really appreciate it!

rich100@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks!

8. mooncheek

mooncheek New commenter

I wonder if it would be possible for you to save them in TES resources please?

9. Hi everyone. I have copied your e-mails and will e-mail them to you shortly with Tes - Skills ladders in the subject line. As I've said my e-mail somethimes gets filtered to spam boxes so it might be worth looking there.
    Thanks for the idea of posting to the resources section. I will do my best.

10. No probs, sending it now :)

11. Just realised I've forwarded to people but not written anything in the message box. Appologies for the rudeness.
    I hope you find them useful.

12. Sending them shortly :)

13. I was about to reply saying thank you but have somehow deleted the thing completely, any chance would be able to resend it?

seetalg@hotmail.com

thank you for a seoncd time :0)