1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Skills based curriculum

Discussion in 'Primary' started by tigger_teacher, Sep 21, 2007.

1. If you aren't too fed up of this by now...please could I have a copy of the skills based curriculum stuff that you have been doing?
    Thanks in advance!
    Louise Barnes
    l.mbarnes@btinternet.com

2. sarahmilly

sarahmilly New commenter

3. IFF

IFF New commenter

If anybody has received a copy please could you forward onto me. Would be really useful to have a look at.
    missfiftyfifty@hotmail.com

Thanks! x

4. Helllooo!!

I hate to be a pain in the neck but just come across this forum (nearly 2 years after it was started!) If you're still answering requests could you pretty please send me any examples of skill based planning, starting it....in a week and a little bit panic stricken! Would be really greatful.

Thanks for your time,

Steph

5. ...oops, my e-mail might be helpful!!

steffie2223@hotmail.com x

6. Please could you sent me a copy of your planning, Thanks. Do you have a copy of the Sommerset Skills Based PLans? If so could I have a copy also. Thanking you in advance . ,Liz
    ejcp3@yahoo.co.uk

7. We have been using the Skills Bank since we got back this term, very effective for coverage and starts with skills then onto subjects. I would highly recommend it.

8. Hi there

I've been asked to change all of my plannnig for my mixed year 3/4 class to topic based. could you possible email me any framework/medium term plannning grids to help me get started?

Thanks in advance

kumamoto467@hotmail.co.uk

9. Hi nelsveg,
    We have also started to teach this way this term. I am feeling my way at the moment and would be really grateful if you would be kind enough to email your plans. I am in Year 1 but any plans you have would be great to look at. Many thanks to everyone who has been so kind as to share their work especially jax who emailed me earlier.

katfinn1@hotmail.co.uk

10. upsadaisy

upsadaisy New commenter

If this is still going. I would be grateful for a copy too. Just been told this is going to my role to implement this into the school and linked to my PM! So any chance for some help would be nice.

11. upsadaisy

upsadaisy New commenter

12. OOO I am really sorry to do this but would really really really appreciate any examples of planning, we have started our skills based curriculum since September and I am feeling truly lost and overwhelmed! Thank you,

bexs67@hotmail.com

13. Can I just ask what the Skills bank is? Thanks

14. Also I would be very grateful for some examples of planning also. We are looking at heading this was also and have no idea where to start!

stephmterry@hotmail.com

15. nelsveg@hotmail.com
    Hi have been reading all the posts on here and was wondering if i could also have a copy of any long/ med/ short term planning/ assessments etc to show staff as we are looking to move towards a skills based curriculum. my problem is that staff are VERY reluctant to not use QCA!!!
    any help would be greatly appreciated!

many thanks
    deborahrowe@hotmail.co.uk [​IMG]