1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SKE Enrollment

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by SarahShaw85, Jan 12, 2016.

1. SarahShaw85

SarahShaw85 New commenter

Hi there,
    I have been directed here by the Tes main website. I have a conditional offer on a SCITT course starting in September. One of the conditions is that I undertake a SKE course in French. The school have told me to come to this website but I can't find any way on enrolling. Could someone help me out at all please? Also, I would like information about the funding available. I have seen what is on the website but is it likely I would receive the full funding?
    Many thanks!
    Sarah

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Hullo there!

The TES SKE courses are part of the Institute - can you see it at the top, in the menu bar? Here is the part about SKE

At the very bottom of the page there's a link to make an enquiry. Need to get your skates on - 20 January is the closing date I think!

Best wishes

3. SarahShaw85

I have submitted 2 enquiries but heard nothing back so wondered if I was missing something and wondered if there was another way to apply. I guess this is the only way so will just have to hope I hear something soon. Thanks!

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

OK, I'll try and see if I can get someone to have a look for you.

Best wishes

5. SarahShaw85

Thank you very much

6. PinchesTES

PinchesTES New commenter

Hi there Sarah - Steve Pinches here from TES Institute. We got your response yesterday and I think one of the team has now got back to you. Sorry for the slight delay getting in touch. Hope we can get you sorted for SKE as quickly as possible and all the best with your training! If I can be of any help at all, please let me know...