1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Singles holidays

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lurk_much, Feb 24, 2012.

1. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

See my suggestion on the other thread, (the one where the op couldn't be ***** to return) single people are common on the pilgimmage, they soon hook up with other walkers but it is dead easy to lose the people that annoy you.

2. Maybe I should have added that I would not be able to go on a very active holiday, a bit of walking around a local attraction maybe, but until I get my new knee, I cannot walk all day! And no extreme sports either!!

3. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

I would recommend the travel company 'Explore'. It's not exclusively for singles so there is a mixture although most people are travelling alone (not necessarily single). There is also a good mixture of ages with quite a few in their 50s in my experience.

4. strawbs

strawbs Occasional commenter

SAGA?

5. I've used Just You and Solos before. I found both very good. I also had an Italian Cookery holiday in Italy with a company called Flavours, who also run painting and yoga holidays in Italy. There were 8 people on the holiday I took; 4 single females ranging from late 20s to mid 50s in age and 2 couples.