1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

single? TES Online Speed Dating

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Speed Dater, May 5, 2004.

1. 27, secondary, London

2. yes it was an interesting thread. Remember chatting to caddyboy. I wonder who he is now ?
    Female teacher 50+ looking to trade-in for a newer model.

3. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

i did not realise you can do trade ins......wonder what id get for an older lady lol

4. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Oldie, you KNOW I am first in line - if it wasn't for the fact that you are happily married!
    Any takers for a dumpy 50yr old woman?
    I don't leave the house much.... and I rarely speak!....and I don't own a phone!....(so basically, I'd like Prince Charming to turn up at my door!....although I don't usually answer the door!.......I'm doomed to be alone!)

5. Eligible 36 year old male.

Deputy Headteacher

West Yorkshire

6. gruoch

gruoch Occasional commenter

Good grief - if I join this thread do I have to marry someone?

7. oldsomeman

oh bethannie how can i forget you and your basque?///////but i have to get rid first before i can pledge.sorry xx

8. No but I think marriage is probably thought as a measure of success ....you know got married and lived happily ever after ([​IMG])
    A bit like playing snap. You might get a matching pair

9. Age - 25
    Sex- Female
    Location - West Midlands
    Looking for - Male 25-35

10. oldsomeman

hahah who said you lived happily ever after.....there are good bits abd bad bits..hopefully more good than bad.

11. Found this thread. Will it appear at the top of any lists in the new TES?

Any body interested? [​IMG]

12. tidal

tidal New commenter

Hmmmm!

13. Just spied on Tidal!

14. I know it's 2 years later that I am replying to this but a very big LOL! Hope you have found your Prince Charming