1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

single? TES Online Speed Dating

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Speed Dater, May 5, 2004.

1. EmmaBB

EmmaBB New commenter

Ah Rooster you charmer...

Don't be so offended. All a little girlie fun.

2. Hey I am not offended just a little curious ? Pocoyo how did I humiliate you ? you sent me a pic of you and asked me not to mention it to anyone - which I did ( well until now ) so how does that constitute humiliation ?

3. Do we get to see pictures of all these singletons or not? :eek:)

4. EmmaBB

EmmaBB New commenter

5. WOW!! Emma, You're gorgeous. If only I were a man. So how come you've not been snatched up already? (assuming that's the case since you're reading this thread). I would go back and read it but the fact that it is FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY!! pages loooong, kinda puts me off.

6. Your baps are not bad Emma BB...

7. So has anyone had a sucessful date on here yet??

8. Define successful.

9. EmmaBB

EmmaBB New commenter

Alas I am single. My last byf was a FOOL.

My babs ARE very nice thank you very much!

No dates. Would I really? Doubt it! Unless Johnny Depp frequents these boards...

10. I am always amazed at how many women describe their ex BFs as idiots/fools etc. Why did you not spot this when you first met?

I honestly think that women should introduce their new BFs to one of their male friends first. Men seem able to spot "*******" more easily than women.

11. EmmaBB

EmmaBB New commenter

Ah johan, you wise man.

If only I wasn't so stupid eh?! Must have been that T shirt saying 'I'm a fool/******/*******' that I failed to spot.

12. I never complain about any of my ex Gfs being an "idiot". A couple were not the sharpest tools in the box but they had other talents.

13. EmmaBB

EmmaBB New commenter

Well, call me a bitter and twisted woman then.

Clearly I am not as wonderful as you johan.

Wo betide the time I meet another fool.

14. I am not that wonderful...

You comments about your ex BF reminded me of a girl I met last week who said all her previous BFs had been idiots. It made me wonder if women have difficulty spotting ******* and the like.

15. EmmaBB

EmmaBB New commenter

Yes I do!

He was great when we met. It all just went **** up!

16. Okay! Well I wish I could direct you to a book or give tips on how to spot a ******.

17. EmmaBB

EmmaBB New commenter

You'd be a millionaire if you could

18. No [real] photos then? Booo!!

19. Go ahead sugarpuff.

20. Erm...no, that was an ask, not an offer!