1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Single parent applying to work in Malaysia

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Ntanya, Mar 13, 2011.

1. <font size="3">I've twins aged 12 and I've applied for one of the well known schools in KL. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the package. Do children get free tuition? Could the three of us survive on the wage? More importantly would they employ a teacher with children? My son is also soccer crazy is there many opportunities for him to continue training at a high level. </font>

2. <font size="3">I've twins aged 12 and I've applied for one of the well known schools in KL. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the package. Do children get free tuition? Could the three of us survive on the wage? More importantly would they employ a teacher with children? My son is also soccer crazy is there many opportunities for him to continue training at a high level. </font>