1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Singing teacher needed in London

Discussion in 'Music' started by Emble09, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    I was just wondering if anyone knows of a singing teacher who would be interested in 1 day a week's work at a secondary school in North London.
    Feel free to write back or PM me for more details!
    Thanks

2. Hi there,

I'm a peripatetic singing and piano teacher currently living in Hertfordshire (only 20 mins from Tottenham Hale), but am looking for work in London, so would be very interested for more info!

I'm new to TES - I would forwarded this message by a friend, just registered so I could reply! Therefore, might be easier to contact me at - susannacork@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks
    Regards

Susanna Cork

3. Hi there,

My name is Julie Rasmussen.

I have just joined this site and saw your message. I am interested in more information if possible and if the position is still available.
    My email is rasmussenjulie@hotmail.com
    I live in North London and have taught music and singing for 10 years as well as being a professional singer myself.

Many thanks,

Julie

4. Hi all, sorry but the position has been filled! Thankyou for your interest though and I will let you know if I hear of anything else in the area!
    Thanks, Emble09

5. Hi, I don't know if you are still looking for a singing teacher, but I am looking for a post at the moment.

I completed my Postgraduate Diploma in Performance at the Royal Northern College of Music in 2009
    and am now working as a freelance singer and teacher. I teach from home in Sussex at the moment,
    but held three posts in schools in Greater Manchester during my studies. Now I have relocated I
    am looking for similar posts in the South of England, including London.

My website is www.lucyawilliams.com, for more details about my work.

I look forward to hearing from you.

With best wishes,

Lucy Williams

lucyawilliams@yahoo.co.uk