1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Singapore Packages 2018

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by MrH20, Mar 30, 2018.

1. dumbbells66

dumbbells66 Lead commenter

Google !!!

yasf and SPC2 like this.
  2. migratingbird

migratingbird Occasional commenter

You may not be able to start one yet. I'll send you a message. Hover over your avatar in the top right of the page and it will show you.

3. kttes2011

kttes2011 New commenter

of course !! thanks

4. kttes2011

kttes2011 New commenter

Hi I can't seem to work out how to get back to the conversation we were having? Where do I find it ? thanks

5. migratingbird

Same as before - hover over your avatar in the top right and click on "Conversation"

6. Steps78

Steps78 New commenter

Hiya, I am also just starting to research international schools and locations to bring my family of 4 that I will solely be supporting. May I pm you as well? This will be my first attempt at a conversation so bare with me. Thank you.

7. migratingbird

Sure - if you're new to the forum you won't be able to start a conversation so I'll start one with you instead.

8. february31st

february31st Established commenter

Singapore is one of the most expensive cities/countries in the world for an expat to live and work.

9. MrsCurious

MrsCurious New commenter

I've recently secured a well re-numerated package in Singapore starting later this year. I have a non-teaching spouse, 2 children and little international experience although I had lived in Singapore a few years ago under different circumstances. So it's not the impossible dream! I am happy to tell anyone about my recent experience in securing this but can't start a conversation yet.

REMc and SPC2 like this.
  10. grainne268

grainne268 New commenter

Hi, I’m looking into relocating to Singapore with a non teaching partner (software engineer) and my 2 year old daughter. Finding jobs for my partner is proving difficult. Any advice on relocating, nurseries, nannies etc would be greatly appreciated.

11. timfox1113

timfox1113 New commenter

I would love to know more! I just completed a video interview - the type you record; it was awful :) Your story is very similar to mine.

12. MathTC

MathTC New commenter

Is a salary of 10000 SGD + accommodation still reasonable for a family?
    What are the taxes?
    I was converting SGD to Canadian to compare and it’s almost $9500 Canadian a month. Which is a lot compared to what we’re paid in Canada.