1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Singapore Maths

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by HL20, May 7, 2012.

1. We're looking to start with the Singapore Maths scheme in September 2012 in Key Stage One of my school. We are inclined to use the 'My Pals Are Here' scheme.

I'd really like to chat with anyone who uses the Singapore method of teaching maths in their school. We know of some academy schools in London that use it, but other than that we've struggled to find any other schools.

I just want to talk with someone about how they went about introducing it in their school and the success (or otherwise) of this method.

I'd be grateful to anyone who thinks that they can help.

Thanks.

2. We're looking to start with the Singapore Maths scheme in September 2012 in Key Stage One of my school. We are inclined to use the 'My Pals Are Here' scheme.

I'd really like to chat with anyone who uses the Singapore method of teaching maths in their school. We know of some academy schools in London that use it, but other than that we've struggled to find any other schools.

I just want to talk with someone about how they went about introducing it in their school and the success (or otherwise) of this method.

I'd be grateful to anyone who thinks that they can help.

Thanks.

3. Hi,

We are doing the same for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 in September. I would also enjoy talking with any schools who have or will be introducing the Singapore Maths Curriculum.
    Thanks