1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Simplified level criteria for display?

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by jessbgirl, Feb 20, 2011.

1. jessbgirl

jessbgirl New commenter

Bonjour a tous,
    I am planning on creating some displays for my classroom during half-term and was wondering if anyone had already produced some displays with simplified levels before? Ideally, I'd like one page (A4) per level. I don't plan to break it down to AT1, AT2, etc. Any ideas, suggestions or ready-to-use displays would be much appreciated!

Merci beaucoup.
    Jess

2. jessbgirl

jessbgirl New commenter

Has anyone got anthing pleeeeeeease? Maybe I should have posted it before the hols..
    Merci,
    Jess

3. YesMrBronson

YesMrBronson New commenter

Do you expect that your pupils will read these or are they just for you?

4. Your link works, but it turns out ot b 43 pages long so something happened to the font, alignment, and so on... difficult to read though looks really good!
    Which font/size did you use so I can try and repaginate myself? Thank you menana!

5. Oh no!
    I just checked and don't have the original here so must be saved at work, so don't know at all. But it should be 28 pages. One that says e.g. "reading" and then one page for each level. Sorry!