1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Simple Science songs and videos

Discussion in 'Primary' started by virgilsgirl, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Is this what you are looking for?

www.kidsinglish.com

2. Yes!! Thank you so much!

3. sueemc

sueemc New commenter

never heard of these, but love the examples - thanks for posting this :) have lots of other science songs but these are simpler - and so cheap, ordered the lot! :)

4. We had this problem and bought the DVDs and CD set last week, I'm not sure where we got them from but it only cost £30ish for the full set. If you're still after them I can find out where we got them from.

5. I've just ordered them all too - can't believe how cheap they are! I'm so pleased to have found them again - thanks again for the link

6. ditto: thank you!

Does anyone, by any chance know where to get the written lyrics? I have the cd and have written to Peter Weatherall but haven't yet heard anything back.

7. EcoLady

EcoLady New commenter

Wow! They are indeed a bargain :) $10 for all the science and maths ones, which comes to £6.44 and P&P is free!

8. The lyrics are on the DVD. If you right click on the CD drive,and select explore, they are in there.