1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Simple Chinese song - KS1

Discussion in 'Primary' started by winnieg, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Hello,
    I've just posted this in the student teacher forum but thought you more experienced teachers might be able to help!
    I am about to start my TP in a Y2 class who have China as their theme for the term. I am v stressed at the moment as you can imagine!
    Anyway, I thought it would be nice, if I get time in amongst all the literacy and numeracy, to teach them a chinese song to fit with their theme. I also thought it would look good to do something a bit different!
    Can anyone recommend any resource for this on line? I've tried SingUp but there is only 1 chinese song and it's quite long for a Y2 class to learn, in Chinese. I will happily try and teach them a song in Chinese or English, but if it's in Chinese it would need to be quite short I think for them to remember the words.
    Thanksx

2. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

3. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

I've just found this brilliant site. The songs are probably too tricky for Year 2 to learn, but would be great to listen to.

http://singchinesesongs.com/