1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Silvercross Pushchair / Stroller Opinions Please

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by lilypot, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Hi
    I'm looking to get a pushchair which is suitable for 5-6 month old and for taking on holiday. I'm slightly limited as I've got some J. Lewis vouchers that I want to use for it, but it does mean I'm restricted to what they have. Ideally I don't want to have a pushchair over £130-£140 so the Silvercross ones are my best bet.
    Can anyone recommend one (there seem to be a few!) and what you think of them.
    Thanks
    Lily

2. lucchese

lucchese New commenter

Just to add, my LO finds it difficult to fall asleep anywhere so might not have anything to do with the pushchair. Now I come to think of it, I have occasionally used another pushchair at my parents' and he never fell asleep in that either :)

3. We have the Silvercross 3D which we have been very pleased with. The only two missing features that I wish it had are a flap on the hood (so that I can see my daughter when forward-facing) and one long handle instead of two separate ones (so that I can push it one-handed without veering into a tree/lamppost/road!)