1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Silver Cross Sleepover Classic Pram

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by flowers13, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Hi, I am 32 weeks pregnant and have ordered the Silver Cross Sleepover Classic Pram which I love. I don't drive myself so will be walking lots which is one of the reasons we have chosen this pram as its very sturdy (looks like it can handle strong NE winds off the sea!!). I'm just having a little panic the chassis won't fit the boot of our car, as will be wanting to use the car at the weekend when my husband is off work. Our car is a ford focus. Does anyone else have the Sleepover Classic and a ford focus and have they found it fits?!!
    Thank you in advance x

2. Hi, I am 32 weeks pregnant and have ordered the Silver Cross Sleepover Classic Pram which I love. I don't drive myself so will be walking lots which is one of the reasons we have chosen this pram as its very sturdy (looks like it can handle strong NE winds off the sea!!). I'm just having a little panic the chassis won't fit the boot of our car, as will be wanting to use the car at the weekend when my husband is off work. Our car is a ford focus. Does anyone else have the Sleepover Classic and a ford focus and have they found it fits?!!
    Thank you in advance x

3. hello we bought the silver cross sleepover pram however with the linear chasis - we have a ford focus and it fits - not sure if that helps but the dimensions between the classic and the linear chassis are v similar on their website. Its a fab pram so pleased we bought it got loads of use out of it. Have now moved onto the pop sport pushchair which has also been great.xxxxx

4. It does fit. I have it and am using it for the second time and the chassis lives in my focus boot. Can also fit the carry cot in on top of the chassis if you loosen off the parcel shelf x

5. Thank you for your replies - we went to the shop tonight and tried the pram in the boot as we have a full size tyre in our boot too. When we turned the chassis on its side, we could also fit the carrycot in the boot as well so am very happy and very relieved!! Thank you again x