1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sickness again at 27 weeks!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by charlie83, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Hi, title says it all really. Has anybody else found their sickness returned with a vengeance later on? I only seem to have had about 5 weeks and back throwing up all the time again :(

2. Hi, title says it all really. Has anybody else found their sickness returned with a vengeance later on? I only seem to have had about 5 weeks and back throwing up all the time again :(

3. I take cyclizine still (29 weeks) and have done since 6 weeks. And in first pregancy also had to take it all the way through. Think a resurgence at this time can be exaccerbated by the fact you have less room so physically everything squashed in.

4. Yes, I started with sickness again at about 28 weeks. Suffered for a few weeks and now just have it on and off (28 weeks). Midwife says it's just position of baby.
    Didn't have it with first baby, just with this one!

5. Thanks for your replies. Hopefully it won't be as bad as last time, was hoping to get to mat leave without any more time off but this has completely wiped me out today!

6. sabby81

sabby81 New commenter

Hi girls, how have your schools reacted to your illnesses? I was spoken to today as I was a bit late into work Friday and this morning. I phoned in to let them know and I was in by 8.30am so it didn't affect my classes. Just so tired, sick and run down. I'm actually worse now at 27 weeks than I was in my first trimester x