1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sick from worrying?

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by MrsArmitage, Jul 25, 2011.

1. MrsArmitage

MrsArmitage Occasional commenter

Don't think of it as worrying, think of it as excitement! You're going on an amazing adventure over the summer, and then you've got a great new job in September. Think about all the fantastic memories you'll have of your trip, and how good you'll feel once you've done it. I've just started travelling on my own too, and at first was petrified and made myself feel sick. I still get nervous, but it's more to do with excitement than anything else. This is why we have jobs, so we can go off and do great things on our holidays!

Deal with one thing at a time- make some lists to make sure you've got everything for your trip, and don't even think about the job until you get back.
    Have a great hol!

2. MrsArmitage

MrsArmitage Occasional commenter

oh definitely! I've been all over the place this year- got two hols sorted out for the summer, and am already contemplating next half term. There is a whole lot of world out there to see.