1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Show me show me

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by ellesabe, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Does anyone share my irrational hatred of this or any other cbeebies programme? Can't STAND it!

2. Does anyone share my irrational hatred of this or any other cbeebies programme? Can't STAND it!

3. Yup, on my list of hates. Also on the list is Same Smile, just cannot deal with those pandas! In fact, I pretty much don't like any of the ones with adults in!

4. And to be a total b!tch I always think the show me woman is pregnant, but apparently it's been the same for years! My top annoying things: those sleeping shapes on mr maker, pandas on same smile yes! - buy also the rhyme about o wonder what mush is doing today.. Lorriaine Kelly on Rah Rah.... This was after a week of it, we only watch Waybaloo now..

5. ...for new adventures on the way. What the heck does that even mean??

6. Mr Tumble *twitch*

7. Oh yes. Hate him! We're sticking to Waybuloo, Timmy Time and Guess with Jess these days. They all have nice music for LO and are inoffensive to mummy!

8. We love Peppa Pig on Channel 5 and Thomas Tank Engine and Rory the Racing Car. I got bored of Cbeebies. Peppa Pig has some adult humour in there!

9. NUMBERJACKS! It is just so annoying, and really bizarre. Hate hate hate!

10. Millie dog

Millie dog New commenter

I'm with you Tilly - Channel 5 is far superior to CBeebies!! [​IMG] I HATE waybaloo - what's with the dodgy yoga?! Can't stand any of them where the characters don't speak properly. Favourites are 3rd and Bird and Granpa in my pocket.
    PS - we must be true mummies if we're here discussing the merits of CBeebies!!!

11. The worst bit of numberjacks is when the brain machine thing makes a song about 'joined up thinking' - you can practically hear the pitch to cbeebies about how right on the pulse of education they are... bleugh

12. kittenmittens

kittenmittens New commenter

Ha ha! Haven't seen numberjacks but agree that Mr Tumble is a weirdo and I can't stand Show Me Show Me. Far too enthusiastic and hectic. Waybuloo, In The Night Garden, 3rd and Bird and 64 Zoo Lane are faves (the latter's theme music gets stuck in my head ALL DAY though!) I like Peppa Pig but OH thinks she's a brat.

13. Oh god, I'm so glad I'm not the only one...I found myself singing 64 Zoo Lane in the shower this morning!

14. princessmelody

princessmelody New commenter

I'm pressing the 'report abuse' button to get this thread removed....everytime I see it all I get is the theme tune running around my head....as soon as I hear them sing it I turn it off....aaaaaah! :) "show me, show me...."

15. Ha ha me too! 64 Zoo Lane and Show Me Show Me theme tunes are awful and I can't get them out of my head (but that's another song...). Aaarrggghhh - now I've got SMSM again :(

16. I am singing show me show me in my head too now - nooo! I also thought the presenter was pregant, oh dear. I love Peppa pig, love the little snorts.
    But.. Iggle Piggle seriously gives me the creeps, reminds me of a psycopathic killer on CSI. UGH!

17. I can't stand the Zingzillas - so irritating. Love the Gardener one though and in the night garden.

18. Pui from SMSM is preggo!

19. My OH says that Macca Pacca has OCD and the Tumbleboos should have ASBOs!

20. And as for Upsy Daisy and her pop up skirt and portable bed!! Where do they come up with these things?