1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Show case your School's Projects on the TES

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by Spencer_DT, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Spencer_DT

Spencer_DT Occasional commenter

My name is Spencer Herbert and am the TES DT advisor. We are getting ready to launch a brand new landing page designed specifically for Design Technology. There will be a number of features on the page but one which I am keen to set up may well involve you!
    I am looking to put together, on a fortnighly basis, a show case of school's/students projects.
    Simply upload some photographs or links to and a resource explaining the brief and the outcome of your project. Share with us whether the project has been entered into any competitions, has won an award or simply why you believe it is worthy of praise. This is a fantastic way of getting the hard work of both you and your students featured!
    Contact me via this School Projects forum post or contact direct Spencer_DT through the TES. Ideally I would like to feature these projects directly onto the landing page itself, so will need as much information as possible.
    Many Thanks and hope to see some of your students work in the very near future.
    Spencer Herbert
    TES DT Advisor

2. Spencer_DT

Spencer_DT Occasional commenter

My name is Spencer Herbert and am the TES DT advisor. We are getting ready to launch a brand new landing page designed specifically for Design Technology. There will be a number of features on the page but one which I am keen to set up may well involve you!
    I am looking to put together, on a fortnighly basis, a show case of school's/students projects.
    Simply upload some photographs or links to and a resource explaining the brief and the outcome of your project. Share with us whether the project has been entered into any competitions, has won an award or simply why you believe it is worthy of praise. This is a fantastic way of getting the hard work of both you and your students featured!
    Contact me via this School Projects forum post or contact direct Spencer_DT through the TES. Ideally I would like to feature these projects directly onto the landing page itself, so will need as much information as possible.
    Many Thanks and hope to see some of your students work in the very near future.
    Spencer Herbert
    TES DT Advisor