1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Should you wish me luck I wonder?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by modelmaker, Jul 23, 2011.

1. modelmaker

modelmaker Occasional commenter

Today has gone swimming well, whatever that means, between my current wife and myself. I'm hoping the telly will be sorted out by the end of next week. I ordered a freesat box for her today and had a satelite dish fitted by a very nice chap who seemed to know what he was doing, albeit he wore earings and arrived with sunglasses propped above his head.
    He was able to demonstate the effectiveness of his efforts and we await the delivery of the freesat boxI'm hoping will prevent her asking me to spend as much time as I cuurrently do in obtaining a decent picture for her.
    She elated by all the attention I've given to her needs, and to top it all, we shall dine from the barbecue this evening. She's laid the table in the garden, even lit her mother's most prized candle and has been singing "Tonight's the night" for most of the evening.
    Is it a good sign?

2. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Perhaps she's getting ready to tell you something?

3. My late father-in-law used to refer to his wife as his first wife ...

4. modelmaker

modelmaker Occasional commenter

I'm always open to what she want to tell me. I learned long ago it was more trouble not to listen but to reason.
    And incidentally, she happens to be my current wife. She wasn't the first, and might not be the last.
    I love her. Every bone in her body, just I now realised I loved every bone in my previous wife's body, albeit we had a fraught time for many of the years we spent together. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that given the appropriate circumstances, my previous wife and I would eagerly jump into bed together without any regrets of our divorce.

5. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Lead commenter

tread wary if you jump into bed while you stil have your current wife.....actually if you love her then dot on her..most woman like beig doted on...mine does lol

6. rosievoice

rosievoice Star commenter

Good god, man, you're on a dead cert, don't blow it!