1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

short (online) questionnaire for teachers

Discussion in 'Primary' started by an_gel, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Hello, I'm looking for teachers who have in their classes children from Poland. This year Iam writing my licenciate about adaptation of Polish students to the foreign school environment.I looking for teachers who could spare a few minutes of time to fill in questionnaire. I will be very grateful for any help. Thank you.

Link to the online questionnaire: http://moje-ankiety.pl/respond-19653.html

2. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

This would be easier if we didn't have to tick the boxes where we also have to write a response. Also if all the instructions boxes were in English.

3. I would have completed it, as I have been working with Polish children, however I am a 1:1 support teacher, not a class teacher and the questionnaire is only applicable if you have at least 5 Polish students. I was also a bit confused by boxes saying "Dalej" and "Anuluj".

4. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Really? I missed that bit...I only have 2.

5. First, thank you for fill in this questionnaire. And this questionnaire is for all teachers who have Polish children in class, even if you have 1, 2 or 10 children. I apologize for the inconvenience while completing the survey. I forgot to add that "dalej" means "next" (page), and "anuluj" means cancel, but all the rest should be in english. One more time, thank you for filled in the questionnaire, as well as advice and comments.

6. i think the 5 referred to number of answers, not children