1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

short comedy sketch duologue script?

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by corblimeyguvnor, Oct 6, 2011.

1. corblimeyguvnor

corblimeyguvnor New commenter

Hi all -
    I am desperately trying to find a genuinely funny two-person short script for a comedy unit. I have an old trusted favourite which the kids love but having moved to a mixed school I needa bit of variety to offer them a choice. Any ideas? I have trawled the net for free sketches, to no avail.
    :)

2. corblimeyguvnor

corblimeyguvnor New commenter

Hi all -
    I am desperately trying to find a genuinely funny two-person short script for a comedy unit. I have an old trusted favourite which the kids love but having moved to a mixed school I needa bit of variety to offer them a choice. Any ideas? I have trawled the net for free sketches, to no avail.
    :)

3. Sir Cumference

Sir Cumference New commenter

4. May i ask... what is you 'trusted favourite'?

5. I've often used Victoria Wood stuff, which always goes down well. The book I use is now out of print, but there's a lot of her stuff on Amazon. This, for instance... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Plays-Vol-Talent-Good-Margaret/dp/0413729702/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1347198296&sr=1-10

6. Out of the Flying Pan - a lot of s/c/h understanding needed, but it is hilarious