1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sherlock

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Benbamboo, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Benbamboo

Benbamboo Occasional commenter

I wasn't sure where else to post this (opinion maybe?) as this forum seems full of word games but here goes.
    Anyone got any theories as to what the heck happened in the last episode of Sherlock? I've been mulling it over for the last couple of days and can't figure out how he managed to leap off the building and end up alive. My conclusion is that it is something dastardly clever, or (hopefully not) disappointingly non-sensical.
    I am sure it has something to do with Molly the lab girl, although I suspect she is unaware of the part she has played. The cyclist who knocked down Watson is also likely to be a part of the plan, but I don't see the rest. I don't buy into the theory it was someone else wearing a mask. It just sounds silly and, unless the medical staff were in on it he would have been found out during the post mortem. But I haven't got any better ideas.

2. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Actually, Sherlock is dead.
    Moriarty was wearing a mask to stalk Watson at the graveyard

3. Wera6

Wera6 New commenter

There is a thread on personal where much discussion has picked the bones out of the last episode - all well and good, but if they're right, who is in the grave, and why was Sherlock so mean as to allow a funeral when poor old Doc Watson was so aggrieved... ?
    Being no expert I just wait and see what the new series will bring by way of explanation.