1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sheep Sheep Sheep

Discussion in 'Music' started by miss may, Sep 18, 2010.

1. miss may

miss may New commenter

I am planning a Christmas concert with my primary school choir and would like to do this song by Andy Murray. I have got the score from Sibelius but does anyone know where I can get hold of a backing track? Thanks

2. bod99

bod99 New commenter

I have one. Message me with your email address and I'll send it.
    It is quite simply the best Christmas song I've ever done. Everyone loves it :eek:)

3. Could you let me know where I get this song from? Is it in a book? Thanks, Fran.

4. miss may

miss may New commenter

Thanks bod99 that would be great.

pj@pjhudson.fsnet.co.uk

Fran, score is available from sibelius.com either as piano or with instrumental parts. Written by Andy Murray - do a search under his name.

5. Hi Bod99

I did a search for Sheep Sheep Sheep backing tracks and came up with your message - is there any chance you could send me the backing track too? would be very grateful. kathrynneilson@yahoo.co.uk Heard the song, loved it and I am just about to buy it to do with my school choir.

Katie

6. Hey, how's it going?

I love this song too, do you have a copy of the backing track? It's sheep sheep sheep btw.

Thanks

Michael

7. bod99

bod99 New commenter

I'm not sure about sending out the backing track now it's on Sibelius for money! I made the backing track back when it was a freebie song file. Sorry!
    Buy the sibelius score then record it from your computer. Much more legal I would think.

8. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

I bought the backing tracks directly from, Andy a few years ago. This is a quote from him
    "Email me if you want a backing track to perform to. See the TES music staffroom thread atwww.tes.co.uk/section/staffroom/thread.aspx?story_id=2194760&path=/music/&threadPage=&messagePage=1"

9. Kimlouisedavies

Kimlouisedavies New commenter

OK, I also love this song and would really like the backing track. I found the score and listened to the MP3 of the kids singing it. I have downloaded Scorch - well, apparently if I can see a music sample I have it.
    Could someone please now tell me (preferably with numbered points!) how to find a backing track there or get the backing track?
    Sorry if I have missed it in this thread ...
    Kim

10. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

As the link to a thread on the TES site does not work any more. You could try emailing Andy Murray from Score Exchange directly to ask about the backing tracks. Don't know if this link from score exchange is still valid though:
    http://www.scoreexchange.com/profiles/musicwing