1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

sheep pen number investigation teachers tv

Discussion in 'Primary' started by olipage, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I have just seen teachers tv and would like to re-create a number investigation I have seen. It involves putting 24 sheep into three pens, each pen must have a different number of even sheep.
    The lesson had a powerpoint or notebook file however there isn't a link to access this or save it. I am sure I have seen it before though to download and use yourself in lessons. Does anyone have it or knows where I could find a link that works?
    Any help please let me know,
    Thanks

2. Hi,
    I have just seen teachers tv and would like to re-create a number investigation I have seen. It involves putting 24 sheep into three pens, each pen must have a different number of even sheep.
    The lesson had a powerpoint or notebook file however there isn't a link to access this or save it. I am sure I have seen it before though to download and use yourself in lessons. Does anyone have it or knows where I could find a link that works?
    Any help please let me know,
    Thanks