1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sharing resources - OCR Salters Chemistry

Discussion in 'Science' started by angec, Aug 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. angec

angec New commenter

Hi

Is anyone else in the situation of writing tonnes of schemes and risk assessments for Salters A2? There should be somewhere central for risk assessments at least? I would be happy to team up with people to share.

Thanks

2. Teaching_Tricks

Teaching_Tricks Occasional commenter

Get yourself a log on to the STEM e-library... there you will find the old Salters Chemistry books and the Teachers guides with RA's in...

3. angec

angec New commenter

Thank you I will take a look. I suspect it won't have new resources for the new spec though as this is what is taking me so much time . It seems silly when every centre will be doing ra and resources for the same course . Thanks for the tip I'll check it out.

4. phatmos01

phatmos01 New commenter

As a chemistry teacher, I think we should have a kind of forum or blog where ideas and resources can be shared free.This is a nice idea

5. phatmos01

phatmos01 New commenter

As a chemistry teacher, I think we should have a kind of forum or blog where ideas and resources can be shared free.This is a nice idea