1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sharing children's writing

Discussion in 'Primary' started by torie1234, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Hi all,
    Last weekend I stumbled upon what seemed to be a wonderful website:
    http://www.lendmeyourliteracy.org
    I am forever trying to keep hold of examples of children's writingto use at a later date, so that children can see what to do and what not to do. The problem is however, these tend to get lost amongst other paperwork, and moving year groups means they are not always useful the next year.
    At the moment, there are not very many examples on the website, but this is possibly because few people know about it. It is easy to upload samples of work, which then get verified and posted on the website anonymously.Your can search for examples by year group or text type.
    It is now my New Year's Resolution try and upload at least 1 piece of work a month. We're currently working on information texts in year 4, so watch this space for them on the website!
    Let me know your thoughts.

2. Hi all,
    Last weekend I stumbled upon what seemed to be a wonderful website:
    http://www.lendmeyourliteracy.org
    I am forever trying to keep hold of examples of children's writingto use at a later date, so that children can see what to do and what not to do. The problem is however, these tend to get lost amongst other paperwork, and moving year groups means they are not always useful the next year.
    At the moment, there are not very many examples on the website, but this is possibly because few people know about it. It is easy to upload samples of work, which then get verified and posted on the website anonymously.Your can search for examples by year group or text type.
    It is now my New Year's Resolution try and upload at least 1 piece of work a month. We're currently working on information texts in year 4, so watch this space for them on the website!
    Let me know your thoughts.

3. Hi- I'm also in year 4- this looks great!! Thanks for flagging it up.

Shall be uploading some examples of stories with historical settings and newspaper reports.