1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sexist speech and Confronting IKEA shoppers with Syrian shelters-some resources you may find useful

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by AndrewvanZyl, Nov 29, 2016.

1. AndrewvanZyl

AndrewvanZyl Occasional commenter

Dear Teachers

I know PSHE teachers are always looking for "stuff" for comprehension tests, exams, discussions and so forth. If so, you may be interested in my Life Orientation Scoop where I collect what (I hope!) will be useful and after I have about ten new items I mail them to interested parties in the form of a newsletter (roughly twice a month). You can take a look at the Scoop here

http://www.scoop.it/t/life-orientation-resources-for-south-african-teachers

and (I'm going to do something naughty here) you can mail me at vanzyla(at)stalbanscollege.com if you want to receive the regular newsletter. I've posted some items from the latest newsletter below.

Enjoy and I hope to hear from you soon, Andrew
    PS Fear not the "South African" tag-most of what I collect is from international sources. (Also, our Life Orientation corresponds roughly to your PSHE as a subject)