1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

setting up a nurture group?

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by aquiesce, Aug 26, 2011.

1. have various books for sale. Good for sencos, nurture group practitioners,and classroom teachers who want to use nurturing principles in their classrooms.
    Full of really good advice, reasearch, routines and activities, as well as practical suggestions on how to get an effective group up and running. These resources proved invaluable when I ran a group in a primary school for four years.
    I also have some of the nurture group network publications for sale.
    Suitable for anyone setting up a group in both primary/secondary.
    Very reasonable prices. I am selling as I have left teaching to pursue another career!
    Please email if you are interested or pm me on here. Thanks, aqu x
    shabbychic2011@hotmail.co.uk

2. have various books for sale. Good for sencos, nurture group practitioners,and classroom teachers who want to use nurturing principles in their classrooms.
    Full of really good advice, reasearch, routines and activities, as well as practical suggestions on how to get an effective group up and running. These resources proved invaluable when I ran a group in a primary school for four years.
    I also have some of the nurture group network publications for sale.
    Suitable for anyone setting up a group in both primary/secondary.
    Very reasonable prices. I am selling as I have left teaching to pursue another career!
    Please email if you are interested or pm me on here. Thanks, aqu x
    shabbychic2011@hotmail.co.uk