1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Setting Targets for Children, and informing Parents

Discussion in 'Assessment' started by geoj, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Hi Clarinetguy
    Please send me a copy of your target sheets you address in this forum.
    my email is cpchemteacher@live.com. I teach secondary school in the caribbean.

2. Hi, I am a GTP student looking for ideas to get my head around targets and assessment! I think your templates could be a real help, if you wouldn't mind sending me a copy! Thanks in advance
    stax133@talktalk.net

3. hi there, I've just logged on here after getting my password reset!! I'm about to start my final year teaching practice, and came across this post. Would you be able to send me the template - I'd be really grateful. craig_davis1@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks
    Craig

4. sorry clarinetguy!! I did't jump tp the end of the post and see the link until i'd posted the last message. Sorry!

5. Hi,
    Been browsing through yours and others posts concerning target setting. Would you mind sending me a copy of your target card template please?
    juliaschroder7@hotmail.com
    Thank you

6. Hi Clarinet guy,
    could i please have a copy of your target setting too? sounds like a great idea!
    Thank you,
    my email is emmahall84@hotmail.com

7. Hi, read your reply about target setting. Would like to involve my class (Year 5) more in setting their targets and would very much appreciate looking at your template. Thanks in advance. E-mail address gailchp@aol.com

8. Hi clarinetguy
    just read your reply on targets and target setting. I think that sounds an excellent way of managing this which is necessary but can become arduous with children not really thinking about their targets (in my class) so not moving on. I live the group work which encourages independence and makes them become analytical and effevtive learners. Can I be cheeky and ask for a copy of your template?
    Thanx

9. Hi again
    4got to give you my email address
    cronley@blueyonder.co.uk
    Hope you don't mind letting me have a copy of the template
    Thanx

10. Hi I downloaded your maths template and thought it was brilliant.
    Would love to have a look at your Literacy template incorporating marking ladders.
    Thanx

11. Hi,
    That sounds a great idea. Could I have a copy of your templates please?
    jng1@live.co.uk

12. See link above

13. Hi Catherine,
    I am a governor at a primary school as well as
    a TA at a different primary school. The wallet approach sounds very
    good. Are you happy to share and email with any templates?
    Many thanks,
    Katharina.brunagel@btinternet.com

14. Hi, I have just come across your post as I am desperate for a different target setting approach. Your target setting and reviewing process sounds great. I would love a copy of the target card template if that's possible lucysmith2008@hotmail.co.uk. I hope the process worked well for your class last year.
    Hope to hear from you.
    Lucy

15. Hi Lucy, just to say there is a post in "Marketplace" re APP-based target sheets that might be of interest to you.

16. This seems like a good, workable idea. Would you be able to send me a copy the target card template.
    Many thanks :)

rach@etag.co.uk

17. Any chance I can get a target template too.. sounds great....thanks

aschwieso@hotmail.com