1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

sesame seed bars

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by sel_chick, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Does anyone have a recipe for sesame seed bars - you know, the little snack bars which are basically sesame seeds and sugar?
    O/h and I have developed a bit of an obsession with them, but they're quite expensive, so was thinking about having a go myself.
    Have found a few recipes online, but would be interested to know of any tried and tested ones anybody here has used.
    Thanks in advance!

2. Does anyone have a recipe for sesame seed bars - you know, the little snack bars which are basically sesame seeds and sugar?
    O/h and I have developed a bit of an obsession with them, but they're quite expensive, so was thinking about having a go myself.
    Have found a few recipes online, but would be interested to know of any tried and tested ones anybody here has used.
    Thanks in advance!

3. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

As far as I know you just make a caramel and add sesame seeds, maybe somebody does have a recipe though.

4. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Very fattening!