1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SENCO

Discussion in 'Teaching assistants' started by caseyellenxo, Mar 8, 2011.

1. I'm doing my level 3 childcare and education diploma and I'm in the middle of writing my unit 3 assignment.
    I understand most of the assignment but I have just come to writing about SENCO and I now have mind block.
    I'm struggling to find any useful information about SENCO in any of my books, or in any of my searches.
    If you could help by sending links or telling me anything you know about SENCO that would be great :)

2. I'm doing my level 3 childcare and education diploma and I'm in the middle of writing my unit 3 assignment.
    I understand most of the assignment but I have just come to writing about SENCO and I now have mind block.
    I'm struggling to find any useful information about SENCO in any of my books, or in any of my searches.
    If you could help by sending links or telling me anything you know about SENCO that would be great :)

3. Ophelia 9

Ophelia 9 New commenter

caseyellenxo - forgive me if I'm wrong (I'm sure I am) but it sounds like you don't know what SENCO stands for - are you working in a placement for this course? Do you know who the SENCO is in that placement? The easiest way to find the information you need is to talk to that person directly about what your assignment is asking.