1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SENCo meetings and forums in Local Authorities

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by davidinsheffield, Nov 12, 2019.

1. davidinsheffield

davidinsheffield New commenter

Hi all
    hope you don't mind the presumption, but we are a group of practitioners (SENCos, senior leaders, psychologists) who have been setting up a new assessment system over the last three years and are now ready to launch. Obviously we think it's amazing, but we want to get into forums and show it to practitioners, share the research and case studies. What's the best way of getting in to these meetings around the country? Can anyone help us out? Much appreciated, Dave Green www.pagsprofile.com

2. Wotton

Wotton Lead commenter

I'd say contact LAs as many have the details for their areas senco forums.

minnie me likes this.
  3. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

I used to run a forum as District SENCO @ 10 years ago. This was in the North West and when we had a GI for SEND. To my knowledge neither he nor the forums are in existence any more but I think other providers have replaced him/ them ?

4. davidinsheffield

Thank you

5. davidinsheffield

Thank you