1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SEN/vulnerable pupils case studies

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by devilinthedetails, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can help. I'm the SENCo of a primary school and the Ofsted phone call is expected anytime now. I've been asked to put together case studies of children on the SEN register who also identify as being 'vulnerable'. I really don't know where to start with this. Aside from presenting data and tracking to Ofsted, does anyone have any idea what these case studies should consist of?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

2. Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can help. I'm the SENCo of a primary school and the Ofsted phone call is expected anytime now. I've been asked to put together case studies of children on the SEN register who also identify as being 'vulnerable'. I really don't know where to start with this. Aside from presenting data and tracking to Ofsted, does anyone have any idea what these case studies should consist of?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

3. Ruthie66

Ruthie66 New commenter

I'm not sure but I would put together some background information, baseline data, what interventions and strategies have been used, any involvement with parents/ss/other agencies, something about how effective they have been, what you are going to do next if what has happened so far hasn't been effective.
    You might also try posting this on SEN if you haven't already.

4. Great advice, thanks for your help :)