1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SEN qualifications

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by punch1966, Mar 5, 2009.

1. AadilaB

AadilaB New commenter

Dear Longchenpa,
    Your post was extremely informative and helpful. Would it be possible to contact me at aadilab@hotmail.co.uk please as I am desperate to get your insight, wisdom and direction on this before I commit. Your support in this matter would be greatly appreciated!
    Best wishes,
    Aadila

2. dzil

dzil Occasional commenter

Hi Aadila. You might find it easier and more private to share your e-mail details in a private message (called a conversation) Just hover over your avatar at the top right and a list appears. Click on conversation and follow the instructions.

Tinycat1234 likes this.
  3. AadilaB

AadilaB New commenter

Thank you :) _ You're very kind. Much appreciated!

4. LaraLeeds

LaraLeeds New commenter

I work on the PG Cert SENCO at Leeds Beckett University, which gives you the NASENCO Award. It's Distance Learning and you can manage it whilst working full time. You need access to SEND data to carry out the assignments. I have also done the PG CERT in Dyslexia and Literacy with Dyslexia Action. Feel free to get in touch if you'd like a chat about either.

Best wishes,

Andrea

never_expect_anything likes this.