1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

SEN qualification?

Discussion in 'NQTs and new teachers' started by James_Williams, May 9, 2011.

  1. There are many SEN teachers who rather than get actual qualifications work with SEN settings either in mainstream schools or special schools or PRUs. In addition there are courses at many universities and colleges
    for teaching students with other special educational needs. Some are general,
    while others concentrate on a certain area. Most are part time and last several
    months. Soke provide diplomas and others are higher degrees e.g. masters.
    Contact your local universities and their education departments to find out what is on offer.

Share This Page