1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SEN MA funding

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by *haz*, Apr 16, 2012.

1. You need to apply for the TDA national scholarship but I'm not sure where the information about it is now - the website seems to have moved!

2. misscheeseburger

misscheeseburger New commenter

I'm looking into this myself - the form requirements seem quite demanding - to prove the impact of study / training in the workplace without prearranged school support and planning for the main research project seems tough. But the deadline is next week so I'll have to think of something quickly!

3. The national scholarship fund 50% of fees if you can convince them its worth it - start your 1000 word application (including a paragraph from your headteacher) now! The SEN training fund (1000 places, 2 modules of a SEN MA) opens on 18th May. But what will that form ask for? who knows? And if you are teaching all day, when are you going to be able to log on and apply?

This is my dilemma but I do have the support of my head so should get it done. I havent been able to find out what they want on the application form though - v frustrating.