1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Selling resources?

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by An245, Jul 25, 2018.

1. An245

An245 New commenter

I realise this probably isn't a question I should put on Tes but I don't know where else to go.
    I recently sold a bundle priced at £10 and I am a relatively new author so was shocked at this only giving my £5. I was just wondering if there is anywhere else to sell resources where you can get possibly higher commission. Or if I offered to sell it on my own website for slightly cheaper and wrote this on my profile/shop would that be against rules/get taken down?

joyce-b likes this.
  2. ben_wheeler

ben_wheeler New commenter Staff Member

Good morning An245,

If you send me an email to ben.wheeler@tesglobal.com we can discuss your points further and arrange a phone call too if you like?

There are ways to increase the level of royalty you can earn on Tes, which I am happy to go through with you on the phone.

Cheers

Ben

3. An245

An245 New commenter

Hello Ben,

Thank you for the reply. To increase royalty levels this would mainly include uploading more resources?

Thank you

4. ben_wheeler

ben_wheeler New commenter Staff Member

Currently yes but if you send me an email we can arrange a call to discuss some changes we are looking at bringing in: ben.wheeler@tesglobal.com

Cheers

Ben