1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Seller Payout Issues

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by intelligentinstruction, Nov 1, 2019.

1. intelligentinstruction

intelligentinstruction New commenter

I'm curious if any other authors are not receiving their payouts when requested. I'm a fairly small-time seller located in the US, and put in for my first-ever withdrawal on September 7th. It took over a month for the TES customer service reps to tell me they needed a special code to process my transfer, which I promptly provided (on October 9th). Now it's November 1st and I STILL have not received my money. I've continued to email the customer support team, and they continue to tell me they're waiting on the finance team, but I'm highly irritated that it's taking me this much time and effort to get the money that I'm owed.

At this point, if resolution is not reached soon, I'll be sure to tell fellow teacher-authors that it is NOT worth it to sell items on TES :\

2. ResourcingTime

ResourcingTime New commenter

Yes - and there is another thread about this on here somewhere! I waited about 7 weeks after a request to receive a payout. Still waiting for another withdrawal I made from 5 weeks ago. Made another last week - maybe I should hope to receive that by January. I've sent a few emails and receive the same response every time - so sorry, will pass your message onto finance team. I'm about ready to close my store. I stopped uploading resources a while ago so not a big seller on here but am now very glad I stopped uploading! Like you - very frustrated and irritated.

3. ResourcingTime

ResourcingTime New commenter

Actually there seems to be quite a few threads on sellers not receiving their payout! Including one where TES commented from a thread in March that they are aware of payment issues and are working to improve the system. This reeks of incompetence and I am very fed up that we continue to get brushed off.

4. a51_ufo

a51_ufo New commenter

After reading the threads on here thought I'd request my first payout. I was leaving it build up for Christmas but after hearing people waiting for weeks thought I'd do it now. Well, can't get past the request screen. I get the error message:

"You must provide bank account information in order to withdraw!"

Even though details entered and saved.

5. intelligentinstruction

Two full months after my withdrawal request, my deposit now shows up as "pending" in my bank account. I sincerely hope TES gets their payment system in order for the sake of teacher-authors.

a51_ufo likes this.
  6. intelligentinstruction

This happened to me the first several times I tried to request payment. I switched my browser to Safari (had been originally using Chrome) and it worked.

a51_ufo likes this.
  7. a51_ufo

a51_ufo New commenter

Thanks, just tried again this morning and it worked. Just a waiting game for the payment now.

8. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hello,

If anyone is still waiting for a payout, please can you send your details to authors@tes.com. Thank you.