1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Self assessment stamper or stickers!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by lillipad, Aug 24, 2011.

1. lillipad

lillipad New commenter

Hi all,

I would really love a stamper or stickers than has either a traffic light or 3 smiley faces on it, so that at the end of lessons I can ask the pupils to stamp / stick and colour.

Yes I know it may be a faff, but I like things to look nice and I found when I asked pupils to draw their own smiley face, it'd be right in the middle of the page and massive, or so tiny you couldn't see it!

Ideally i'd like stickers so I can quickly stick them in their books or to put on the tables for them to stick on themselves, as i'm worried a stamper would go through the book.

PTS have the perfect stamper, but want £6.99 for it, and i'd probably need 2 and don't want to fork out £14!! Hellllp!

2. We print ours from the computer and stick them in. All you need to do is use the smiley face tool, make the 3 faces and then print in bulk.

3. I struggle with this too but have started telling them to colour in their traffic light next to the W of WALT, in the margin. It mustn't be any bigger than the W! It takes long enough with plenty of colouring pencils on the tables so I can't imagine using stickers or stampers. They also have to make their ticks fit inside the square in their Maths book. I am very fussy!