1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Seeking Primary Teacher

Discussion in 'Primary' started by patnodda, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Hello to all! My name is Tyler Patnode and I am a primary teacher (1st grade ages 5 to 7) here in Florida, United States. I am currently working on my doctorate in education and I have an assignment in my current course to examine and learn more about England's educational system. I am also interested in learning how a primary teacher utilizes best teaching practices during the school year. I seek collaboration to have a professional discussion about these topics so that I may better understand your educational system. If you wish to correspond please respond to my school's email address: patnodda@collier.k12.fl.us

Thank you in advance for your time. Take care.
    Tyler Patnode

2. Hello to all! My name is Tyler Patnode and I am a primary teacher (1st grade ages 5 to 7) here in Florida, United States. I am currently working on my doctorate in education and I have an assignment in my current course to examine and learn more about England's educational system. I am also interested in learning how a primary teacher utilizes best teaching practices during the school year. I seek collaboration to have a professional discussion about these topics so that I may better understand your educational system. If you wish to correspond please respond to my school's email address: patnodda@collier.k12.fl.us

Thank you in advance for your time. Take care.
    Tyler Patnode