1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Seeking part time work! Help and advice needed please

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by WolvesLass, Jan 10, 2011.

1. <font size="2">Hi ladies,</font><font size="2">Long time no post but I promise I have been reading on my mobile when I've had the chance! Hope you all had a lovely christmas and new years eve with your LO's! </font><font size="2"> </font><font size="2">Right down to it, Has anyone applied for part time at their school now they have had their little one. If so do any of you have a letter I could look at to help me do my own please. I have the standard specific union layout but it is so clinical. Have a head who is against part time so have spoke to union local rep today. His advice was to create a letter which promotes the positive of part time and how the school will get the best from me...how class shares can be a positive thing etc etc. Thing is I really dont know where to start, I'm rubbish at things like this as tend to get either a) too emotional b) argumentative c) both of the above and dont get my points across very well!</font>

2. Sorry that should have read at the end thanks for the help ladies.. have posted in Autumn baby 2010 in pregnancy as well as thats where I originate from hehe x